6. What is the meaning of 4:20 as shown in the graph?
7. How many total minutes would be represented by 4:20?
8. On average how many more minutes did people use mobile devices from 2019 to 2020?
9. On average how many less minutes did people watch TV between 2019 and 2020?
10. According to the graphic, when was the amount of time watching TV about the same as
the amount of time spent on a mobile device?
11. In what year was there the greatest difference in the amount of time spent watching TV
vs. using a mobile device?
12. Currently, about how much more time do we spend on a mobile device than watching TV?